How to use Micro H Monodoses?
A single-dose in the morning and in the evening, preferably after a bowel movement, for 5 days.
The treatment may be renewed if necessary. The patient’s daily comfort will greatly improve if the treatment is properly carried out as of the first symptoms. Consult a doctor if the flare-up persists.
In practice, take the dose and gently press to obtain a small amount of the product in order to facilitate the introduction of the cannula.
Why Micro H Monodoses is easy to use?
- All other products are sold in a 25/30 g tube with a single cannula adapted to the tube. To be effective, this cream must also be used in the morning and in the evening.
- However, only one cannula isn’t very convenient. It has to be cleaned each time it’s used! People familiar with these products know that cleaning the cannula can be quite an ordeal.
- Result: few patients use the cannula. Most of them only spread a little cream around the anal area.
- Micro H Monodoses, with disposable doses, is a real solution!
What’s the advantage of a disposable single dose?
- Easy application of the active ingredients on the site of the inflammation (internal haemorrhoids).
- Discretely comply with the treatment on a daily basis, even during a romantic getaway!
Isn’t the use of suppositories easier?
Certain laboratories have opted for an anti-haemorrhoid formula in suppository form given the difficulty using the cream tube with a single cannula. In certain European countries, patients accept using them, in particular in the treatment of internal haemorrhoids. However, the size of certain suppositories makes them very painful to use during a flare-up.
Has the efficacy of Micro H Monodoses been studied?
A study of the efficacy and safety was carried out under the supervision of gynaecologist-obstetricians on 30 pregnant women suffering from haemorrhoids. The main results are as follows:
- 83% of the women found the product effective
- 90% of them noted that they were less bothered by their haemorrhoids
- 100% of the women considered that Micro H is easy to use